I had a wonderful self-love healing reading tonight with a client, but before I began I tested this new spread that i found on Pinterest out on myself…I was elated! Although only 5 cards….It’s bad-ass and packs a punch full of knowledge to help propel you on your journey.
- Relationship to Self|The Fool~ It’s about Awareness….trusting self more, new beginnings, a free spirit, intuition on point! Following my own mind…marching to the beat of my own drum even though others may judge or disagree…Im doing me! 🙂 How beautiful?! To me, it’s also about cycles of being here on Earth. you have these mountains, representing challenges….constantly questioning your preparedness for them, while you have the mist, representing Spirit in general, there for your protection on your journey.
- Admirable Qualities|Integration(Temperance in RW deck)~It’s about Verification…self creation…new life. Everything is interchangeable here and flowing together finally! You have the snake at the bottom of the card…” The Ouroboros has been said to have a meaning of infinity or wholeness.” It feels like a woman hovering over Mother earth with the Yin/Yang symbol speaking of balance….bringing about the pure and innocent qualities in the Swan and the strong minded and powerful male Eagle together….Represented as well…is the crystal on the crown chakra bringing so much clarity to life.
- Disowned Self|Rebirth~This is asking to get out of that lazy mode where your self satisfied, like the Camel, at the moment as if you have nothing else to do….there’s always more to be completed and healed. It’s okay to be content, but don’t let that evolve into a hinderance. Be like the mighty Lion..powerful, fearless, and a individual…which i know wraps back around to the Fool card…Be yourself…walk in your journey.
- Release|Thunderbolt(The Tower in RW deck)~Since it was in reverse..it speaks of avoiding of disaster, fear of change…and also fear of failing, to me. But, after the change(fire) there is always rebirth of new, fresh things. That’s when the awakening really happens! Meeting the process 1/2 is key. The lightning bolt is ridding the people of physical things more so spiritual…shedding old patterns.
- More Love to self|Celebration~ Water represented…meaning newness, freshness, rebirth…Wind meaning change, but a good change nonetheless because these 3 (my life path number) women represented are having fun and being carefree. The leaves are falling it seems in Fall/Autumn…which is about change and letting go, preservation, maturity, protection, and balance(integration card also).
Overall, My cards i pulled for self love was simply about Growth! If you aren’t uncomfortable, then you aren’t growing! 🙂
Peace & Blessings,
Random Mixed Chick
My Oracle 4-Card Spread
I was attracted to the Namaste deck(blessing & divination cards) by Toni Carmine Salerno because of how peaceful it felt and the butterfly. Butterflies always resonate with me because I nicknamed myself Butterfly in my younger days, what they represent, and the fact that while I was burying my mom, this butterfly kept flying around me. I knew it was her.
I am a novice and willing to practice on willing participants, in public and private. However, for now, I am practicing on myself. I have no intentions to do this for money (things may change in future…who knows), but I am doing this more for healing myself and others.
I began by lighting my candles/incense, praying, and channeling God, my higher self(leave ego at the door), and my ancestors, and my angels/spirit guides who protect and help me navigate this world. I’ve notice that I read myself better when I can clear my head(I am a thinker, so it’s really hard sometimes) and breathe. Take me out the equation and let this message come through.
I’ve been practicing with a 4 Card Spread representing the situation, obstacles, recommended actions, and outcome….in that order. I take note of the back description and what the imagery it is telling me. It could change every time.
Tonight, I asked “Will I receive a $2000.00 bonus?
We all know a little prosperity change jingling in your pocket never hurts! And…you can help others too.
- Situation: “A Blessing from The Light”- Blessing from my guides…God…love and light it surrounds me. We like light because it represents pureness, protection, and it just makes you feel good. So, to know that the universe has my back is a good thing. I am on some pure intention stuff. Be hope to others…do your mission to heal.
- Obstacles: “A Blessing Woven in Time”- We never want to hear “in time”…it’s that instant gratification that we have to feel. I took from this card that my time is coming soon to have blessings and prosperity. Look within…I could then be a blessing to others…that light…from the first card.
- Recommended Actions: “The Blessing in Faith”- Just like in Christianity(i might add, i don’t necessarily practice the faith any longer, but will reference and support anyone who does), faith through obstacles are simply challenges you can get through. Are you going to give up, or fight your way through it and persevere? This card had lots of red and mountains…with purple details…purple to me is regal and loyal… are you going to have faith and overcome? Go through the fire to get to the other side…the bigger goal. For me, this represent my current struggles at work… am I going to stand strong, have faith & patience that everything will work out in my favor, OR, am I going to say forget the challenge and give up because I don’t see progress?
- Outcome: “Blessing through Emotional Upheaval”- In comparison to my current situation, I read this card as many people involved and many hearts involved…loyalty(coworkers to the job)… this card basically said…hey, it’s going to be a storm! That’s the outcome…it’s going to seem crazy and confusing, but just wait. Blessings will be revealed and this is all happening for a reason. It said everyone will benefit. Well, these past 2 months have been shaken up, especially in my work life. I felt not appreciated (don’t get that feeling of being “owed” after everything subsides though) and I felt like it was discrete favoritism going on, so I addressed it as such. I broke down and had an anxiety attack and wanted to just pick up and leave everything with my kids, or just let me little soul go on to glory( i just blogged about that…). Those crazy moments were supposed to happen. So, I’m in a much better place today. Before I get too caught up in “emotional upheavals”, I go out in nature and ground myself. I am so much better when I do that! 🙂 By the way, just say i did get a little blessing at work 🙂
Thank you for reading!
Peace and Blessings,
Random Mixed Chick