I had a wonderful self-love healing reading tonight with a client, but before I began I tested this new spread that i found on Pinterest out on myself…I was elated! Although only 5 cards….It’s bad-ass and packs a punch full of knowledge to help propel you on your journey.
- Relationship to Self|The Fool~ It’s about Awareness….trusting self more, new beginnings, a free spirit, intuition on point! Following my own mind…marching to the beat of my own drum even though others may judge or disagree…Im doing me! 🙂 How beautiful?! To me, it’s also about cycles of being here on Earth. you have these mountains, representing challenges….constantly questioning your preparedness for them, while you have the mist, representing Spirit in general, there for your protection on your journey.
- Admirable Qualities|Integration(Temperance in RW deck)~It’s about Verification…self creation…new life. Everything is interchangeable here and flowing together finally! You have the snake at the bottom of the card…” The Ouroboros has been said to have a meaning of infinity or wholeness.” It feels like a woman hovering over Mother earth with the Yin/Yang symbol speaking of balance….bringing about the pure and innocent qualities in the Swan and the strong minded and powerful male Eagle together….Represented as well…is the crystal on the crown chakra bringing so much clarity to life.
- Disowned Self|Rebirth~This is asking to get out of that lazy mode where your self satisfied, like the Camel, at the moment as if you have nothing else to do….there’s always more to be completed and healed. It’s okay to be content, but don’t let that evolve into a hinderance. Be like the mighty Lion..powerful, fearless, and a individual…which i know wraps back around to the Fool card…Be yourself…walk in your journey.
- Release|Thunderbolt(The Tower in RW deck)~Since it was in reverse..it speaks of avoiding of disaster, fear of change…and also fear of failing, to me. But, after the change(fire) there is always rebirth of new, fresh things. That’s when the awakening really happens! Meeting the process 1/2 is key. The lightning bolt is ridding the people of physical things more so spiritual…shedding old patterns.
- More Love to self|Celebration~ Water represented…meaning newness, freshness, rebirth…Wind meaning change, but a good change nonetheless because these 3 (my life path number) women represented are having fun and being carefree. The leaves are falling it seems in Fall/Autumn…which is about change and letting go, preservation, maturity, protection, and balance(integration card also).
Overall, My cards i pulled for self love was simply about Growth! If you aren’t uncomfortable, then you aren’t growing! 🙂
Peace & Blessings,
Random Mixed Chick