Hello Random People,
So….I haven’t written anything about my weight loss or healthy eating change in about a month. I have been watching what i have been eating and limited my exercise regime.
I haven’t given up on my goal. I believe that i mentally was expecting too much in the beginning. Losing weight just doesn’t disappear that easily. It felt like I was doing everything correctly, but i began to gain weight. I have had at least two people tell me that my body may be retaining water now that my diabetes are more controlled and that my body is regulating itself–even if that means my weight not going down right away.
It is the new year and i plan on getting a gym membership with my honey’ 🙂 Everyone could use a little man inspiration from time to time. Until then i will continue posting how im doing on my journey and some recipes that i like. 🙂
Peace and Blessings,
Random Mixed Chick
Random Mixed Chick Guide to Cooking Fresh Green Bean’s
1. Snap the ends off of your fresh green beans.
2. Wash them 2-3 times. Why? Usually when you by fresh they arent in a bag already and people could have touch them. Keep it sanitary. 🙂
3. Place fresh green beans in a small pot to boil for about 4-5 min to soften a little and to keep a little crunch.
4. After they have boiled, place the green beans in a small skillet. Use about a teaspoon of olive oil to drizzle over beans. Also, add your fave seasoning… i prefer lemon pepper and black pepper. 🙂
5. Sautee for bout 3 minutes and enjoy!