“Why do I choose unavailable men?”
Heal and be healed.
I did this spread Thursday night and I’m writing about it now. When I think of my situations…I think of Lauryn Hill’s song Ex-Factor. Have you listened to the words? A constant struggle…loves but reopening of scars every time, but even better discovering you just simply need to let some shit go. It resonated with me to the 10th degree. Loving someone so unavailable, but not being able to let go…even going to the extent of changing and accommodating. Even more, not being able to stay for you. Is that love?
- Situation: “The Blessing of Endless Possibilities”- Woman grounded…fish around her…she’s the center of it all. It speaks to me, saying, be the Light. Don’t take it too seriously…Let go of things… keep your innocence and imagination.
- Obstacles: “The Blessing of Questions”-Tree rooted, but sways…leaves falling…confusion…Let go of what no longer serves you. Be Free. I resonated with this card because I am solely a person of question… I question everything and then create different scenarios in my head about situations. This card plainly states, “Examine and identify any belief that stems from irrational fear.” My fears have been about self-worth, anxiety about things I can’t change, and above all, love (choosing to deal with my unavailability and dealing with men who are unavailable also, who can’t show me love at 100%). I have to let go of my fears of all of those things to be set free, so that I may attract the most positive things and be my best Higher self to receive those things.
- Recommended Actions: “A Blessing Woven in Time”- Rooted tree shedding leaves…rain equaling tears…change…no worries…speak the truth…my truth…burden lifted and blessing for me and all. Personally, I resonate with the message because I am blogging about my different experiences. They are normal experiences anyone would have, but none that anyone would be open and bold to be discussing. It has been on my heart that I can’t perpetrate…I have to be honest. I have to speak on my experience, to heal from my experiences. Then, everyone just might be more comfortable sharing and healing from their own experiences. In time is what the card says and “speak the truth and the burden will be lifted”. Self-sacrificing experiences isn’t for the faint-hearted, but I own every bit of it. I am on a mission to heal everyone!
- Outcome: “Your Blessed Power”- A woman represented…angel wings…heart….learning….growth…can do anything! Creator of things…blessing to the earth. I took the message from this card that I have the power to change my situation. When you know better, you do better!
Peace and Blessings,
Random Mixed Chick
My Oracle 4-Card Spread
I was attracted to the Namaste deck(blessing & divination cards) by Toni Carmine Salerno because of how peaceful it felt and the butterfly. Butterflies always resonate with me because I nicknamed myself Butterfly in my younger days, what they represent, and the fact that while I was burying my mom, this butterfly kept flying around me. I knew it was her.
I am a novice and willing to practice on willing participants, in public and private. However, for now, I am practicing on myself. I have no intentions to do this for money (things may change in future…who knows), but I am doing this more for healing myself and others.
I began by lighting my candles/incense, praying, and channeling God, my higher self(leave ego at the door), and my ancestors, and my angels/spirit guides who protect and help me navigate this world. I’ve notice that I read myself better when I can clear my head(I am a thinker, so it’s really hard sometimes) and breathe. Take me out the equation and let this message come through.
I’ve been practicing with a 4 Card Spread representing the situation, obstacles, recommended actions, and outcome….in that order. I take note of the back description and what the imagery it is telling me. It could change every time.
Tonight, I asked “Will I receive a $2000.00 bonus?
We all know a little prosperity change jingling in your pocket never hurts! And…you can help others too.
- Situation: “A Blessing from The Light”- Blessing from my guides…God…love and light it surrounds me. We like light because it represents pureness, protection, and it just makes you feel good. So, to know that the universe has my back is a good thing. I am on some pure intention stuff. Be hope to others…do your mission to heal.
- Obstacles: “A Blessing Woven in Time”- We never want to hear “in time”…it’s that instant gratification that we have to feel. I took from this card that my time is coming soon to have blessings and prosperity. Look within…I could then be a blessing to others…that light…from the first card.
- Recommended Actions: “The Blessing in Faith”- Just like in Christianity(i might add, i don’t necessarily practice the faith any longer, but will reference and support anyone who does), faith through obstacles are simply challenges you can get through. Are you going to give up, or fight your way through it and persevere? This card had lots of red and mountains…with purple details…purple to me is regal and loyal… are you going to have faith and overcome? Go through the fire to get to the other side…the bigger goal. For me, this represent my current struggles at work… am I going to stand strong, have faith & patience that everything will work out in my favor, OR, am I going to say forget the challenge and give up because I don’t see progress?
- Outcome: “Blessing through Emotional Upheaval”- In comparison to my current situation, I read this card as many people involved and many hearts involved…loyalty(coworkers to the job)… this card basically said…hey, it’s going to be a storm! That’s the outcome…it’s going to seem crazy and confusing, but just wait. Blessings will be revealed and this is all happening for a reason. It said everyone will benefit. Well, these past 2 months have been shaken up, especially in my work life. I felt not appreciated (don’t get that feeling of being “owed” after everything subsides though) and I felt like it was discrete favoritism going on, so I addressed it as such. I broke down and had an anxiety attack and wanted to just pick up and leave everything with my kids, or just let me little soul go on to glory( i just blogged about that…). Those crazy moments were supposed to happen. So, I’m in a much better place today. Before I get too caught up in “emotional upheavals”, I go out in nature and ground myself. I am so much better when I do that! 🙂 By the way, just say i did get a little blessing at work 🙂
Thank you for reading!
Peace and Blessings,
Random Mixed Chick